Wednesday 20th September 2017 - Day #4

It seems the only day I get to write these is at work. . . yes, my job is that dull, I have times when I can sit and write a whole blog post (with graphics) and still have time to do my job.
 
Today, I have eaten minimally, still had snacks (low cal) and things but currently sitting at 1,053 calories. Work had a team day thing which is basically us confined to a hot ass room trying not to fall asleep, but they bribe us with sandwiches to make us stay. Usually, that buffet would have got fucking wrecked by me, to the point where, I would still be stuffed by dinner time having eaten about 6  sandwiches, yes, as in 12 pieces of bread!
 
I ate half a prawn mayo sandwich (1 slice of bread), because if I refrained completely, I would have eaten the whole lot!
 
I quite sadly, returned back to my desk with my pre- planned Tuna salad and pre measured out portion of mayo all brought from home, with a few grapes nicked from the work buffet:
 
I plan to go on a walk tonight with my Heart Rate Monitor as I'm getting well bored with jumping around my room like a gorilla on steroids. Especially now my leg is about 99% healed, there is absolutely no reason why. I still was very careful though because when I worked out on day 2, my knee was still giving me issues and I was feeling tightness. By the next day, this ad all been relieved which I think I can attribute this to the working out in my room....weird.
 
Another thing I wanted to do was look at getting to the gym for around 11pm, there will be nobody there and I can get back into the swing of my 2 hour training sessions where one can gleefully hop from machine to machine and actually USE it for your allotted amount of fucking reps without the ''How many sets you got left?''
 
 
 
 
Fuck off juice head, I'm training here, but the answer to your question:


The issues with that is, I'd be getting home for about
1.10 am, then hitting the pillow at about 1.30am and 6 hours sleep for work. Also, I'm thinking it might screw my metabolism considering the calories I'm on...... I'm going to try this tonight, or another thing is to just try and get a decent night's sleep this evening, but there's absolutely NO guarantee of this sleep, so the 11pm gym session is the best bet, I think.
 
I'm still going to go on my walk tonight though, just in case.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts