Sunday 24th September 2017 #Day 8

Feeling good so far.

In solidarity with a friend, I have decided to try and hopefully transform totally to veganism. Today is the third full day and I'm feeling changes already.
I'm doing this more from a cultural and health perspective as opposed to ethics and saving the planet. ''Well then, you're not a real vegan''. Oh fuck off!

I plan to keep this under my hat because I cannot deal with psycho judgy vegans interrogating me or my choices. I'm learning every day and research is there to benefit me greatly, which I am open to reading.

I am noticing my food is sating me quicker, I don't get those minging after tastes associated with dairy and gluten.

I'm not as slow and sluggish and hoping my energy levels improve even more.

 


Food choices are not nowhere near as limited as previously thought and I have wanted to do this for some time. Finally faced with my own health conditions - mental and physical, I have ben forced to look at just how much diet plays a part in me being sick, depressed and in pain.




I've replaced my staples with dairy and gluten free options and honestly, my taste buds know no different. The only thing that has changed is my body's responses after I've eaten. No bubble guts, farting, smelly breath, thick saliva etc.



I feel so comfy and normal, like this is what the human body is meant to feel like once you've eaten.

Being a bonafide potato cruncher isn't so bad.

I thought I would really miss meat and fish but, nope. In fact, the smell is revolting to me.
Hopefully, I reset my taste buds, regain some energy and motivation for the gym.

Comments

Popular Posts