Tuesday 19th September 2017 - Day #3

Feeling okay surprisingly!

Lots of low calories snacks and cafffiene free cola.
My Calories today totalled 1144 and I worked out at home. dropping 350 calories so my net calories are 794.

I'm not hungry but have a massive headache due to having a shitty day at work. Part of me wants a large glass of wine, but my next drink shall be my birthday - that's it!

My workout today looked like this:
 
 
 
And yesterday was even better, as I ate loads more so worked out last night too:
 
As I mentioned before, I need to drop 3.5lbs per week which translates into (for me - because my height, weight and age are unique to me) 1750 calorie deficit. So, based on my TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) for days I am at work, that translates into 350 calories per day if I'm not working out. However, I plan to work out!
 
Living on just 350 calories is stupid, I'm barely managing as it is.
 
I don't know when I'll be ready to get back into the gym but I can't keep working out at home like I have been for the last few days. It's boring.
 
I need to go in the morning but my sleep is SO poor due to issues at home that I can barely get up to my alarm for work at 7.30am, much less the gym at 4.45am. Trouble is, I used to before but I'm not getting any sleep thanks to my current living arrangements.
 
I shall persevere and have a Herbal Tea as I plot my plans for gym domination
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts