Monday 18th September 2017

Update time.

Pretty much been bingeing since my last post and felt like shit on Saturday so made a conscious effort yesterday to eat well and a small amount as a precursor to staring today which is officially 2 months until my 30th Birthday.

My calories yesterday were well under 1200 and my macros were 100g carbs, 52g Protein and 25g Fat:










which I was surprisingly full on, and I waited until 1pm to eat, where I made some garlicky prawn thing with a serving (80g raw is 200g cooked) of spaghetti...(yes, ONE serving is enough for the average human, who's have thought it?)



Still aim to keep low calories but have switched to low calorie soda's - caffeine free diet Cola and zero calorie sprite only for now, until I decide on a low calorie meal to have tonight. Though I suspect my meal will not me much as I have just had some low fat crisps, so I have a small amount of carbs and protein left for whatever tonight brings.

Feeling normal and on cloud 9 because yesterday was the first day I actually have not eaten a shit tonne of food and alcohol.

Due to the above I am SOOOOOOOOO motivated to go walking tonight. My knee is about 95 % better but I'm not feeling the gym right about now, especially at 5pm after work along with the great unwashed. . .


In addition to my fabulous day yesterday, I have procured the Polar Loop 2 Activity Tracker as I am sick of the Fitbit Charge HR 2's rubber strap coming away from the face of the actual watch after 1 tear of use. I have had four Fitbit's and they always stop working for the same reason.

In hindsight, the Polar Loop 2 wasn't a great choice either as it's crap at tracking steps and you need a Hear Rate Monitor that is sold separately, just to track the intensity of your workouts! What a sodding cheek.

After two disastrous attempts to purchase from Curry's PC World, I opted for Amazon and have last night purchased, rather begrudgingly, this bastard Heart Rate Monitor.

Once I have been for my walk tonight, I shall report back on what you're actually meant to be able to track, because if the steps are shit and very inaccurate, that's one thing but most important to me is how intense my workouts are and calories burned during those work out's, that needs to be spot on.
So far, it's 11.15 am and I'm at work, not hungry but bored as shit and kinda wish, I could go walking now. . . .

Comments

Popular Posts