Tuesday 26th September #Day 10

Busy, Busy Busy....

when I say I KILLED MY workout last night - 914 calories in 102 minutes.

I did the Stairmaster, and worked on chest and back using the pec fly machine.

I managed a 900 calorie deficit yesterday, which could have been better but, when you've trained hard, you're fucking starving.

It took EVERYTHING I had not to eat a big ol' pot of rice and stew, but I ate this instead:


Two scoops of Pea protein, 30g Agave and 104g banana - it was okay but that protein is like clay, you need sooooo much liquid in it just to be able to get it to a decent consistency. There is no flavour as the flavoured ones are not Vegan.

They can be purchased from Holland and Barratt for £19.99 - hopefully, this will last me the month.

Because my goals aren't muscle building at present, just weightloss, I'm still mindful of muscle loss etc.

My workout looked like this:
 
I enjoyed it and I did NOT want to go at ALL!
 
I'm SO GLAD I FORCED MYSELF. I mentioned the Gym this morning at work, because someone from my floor goes to the same gym. Another girl on my team overheard and I think she's invited herself to tag along with me . . . I hate workout partners but I do not have the heart to say so.
 


I'm going to see if I can get my arse geared up for this every evening, I very nearly went home last night, I have to pass my house to go to the gym so the will was STRONG lol.
The gym was full but, you could get a decent workout in. I hope to smash out ab's today but do not hold out much hope as the weight room is a madness. at that time.
 
When I get in there tonight, I will try and hit the weight room first to get the busiest place out of the way early and currently Googling ab exercise's to do that don't involve my usual decline bench etc.
I love the cables for ab shit but that gets old QUICK. This may need to be my only option as our cable machines are on the same floor as the best cardio equipment.
 
 

I'm adjusting fast to the Vegan ish and loving it so far.

 Honestly, no bloating, weirdness etc. and my morning breath isn't like it used to be.

I'm noticing other bodily functions and their changes too, but I'm not discussing those on this post - it'd just be weird.

One thing, I need to get in check is my water intake, but again, little changes at a time. I tend to get overwhelmed otherwise.


I have found so much cool (crrrringe) Vegan resources, and I thought I would have really limited option etc but there is literally so much food choices now, vegan chocolate, vegan cheese . . .everything!

I'm tempted to try everything but it's imperative I keep my calories in check because I don't know how close I am to dropping this 28lbs - which was the main goal.

PETA is an excellent organisation for resources and I'm glad I wasn't as daunted as I thought I was going to be. I think this has what's stopped me from making this change sooner, lack of research or too much intake of Vegan YouTube extremists!

I had previously always wanted to go Vegan but I THINK I WANTED TO DO IT FOR THE WRONG REASONS!

Now, It's kind of like Veganism chose me -  as corny as it sounds!

All of the ailments, weight issues, physical pain, turning 30, losing my Father, like it's all just culminated in me wanted to become, or begin to be the best version of myself.

In five years, I have added 50 percent of my weight, and gaining. I have lost my entire self in depression and there's so much negativity in what I'm thinking, feeling and saying to myself. I do not even recognise myself, I have no pride in my appearance and don't want to do anything..... slowly but surely.....

Onwards and upwards.

Comments

Popular Posts