Thursday 21st September 2017 #Day5

I'm HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGRY!

I did not go to the gym yesterday and ended up topping 1750 calories eaten and was still hungry but kept composed. My total calorie burn though I didn't work out was fine so, I ended up with a deficit of 948.

I need a deficit of 1750 per day for seven days, for the next 2 months if I'm to hit 2 stone (28lbs or 12.7 kg) lost by day 60.

In workout terms, and to achieve that, I have worked out that I have two options:

One - do not work out and limit myself to 900 calories per day
Two - Work out* and be able to eat 1900 calories per day.

I know which I'd prefer!

I'm so tired, but I cannot sleep at all. I have no caffeine in my system as my soda's have been caffeine free. It's not down to malnutrition as I've previously felt cold at night with that, but I'm warm as toast.

Right now, I'm sleepy so aim to get an early night to try and tackle the gym in the morning.

In terms of where I am right so far this week in terms of deficits, I'm in a deficit of 4836, but this just includes for that last four days only as I do not know what calories I burned on Sunday (Day 1) as I did not have my Activity tracker. As an estimate, my BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate - aka the calories one were to burn if they laid in bed for a full 24 hours), is around 1800.

On Sunday, I did nothing but Netflixed and I logged on My Fitness Pal that I ate 883 calories, so with the above information my deficit (estimated) for that day would have been 917. This would give me a total deficit for this week of 5753.

To reach my 7 day 12,250 deficit if I am NOT working out, I need to exist on 500 calories per day for the next few days . . .

 
But can eat a good 1000 calories more if I go to the gym.  . . .
 
 
*My workouts are EPIC, one hour strength training and then an hour of cardio - usually get between 900 to 1200 calories burned in two hours
A no brainer!

Comments

Popular Posts