Monday 25th September 2017 #Day9


Another Monday in this place and despite my shit night's sleep thanks to being disturbed by a drunk family member entering the house at midnight, I still feel normal. No grogginess, despite poor sleep and I am motivated to get my ass in the gym.

My hunger pangs aren't as strong and because of that, I can manage to get some decent food in my system as the urgency isn't there, thus forcing me to make crap food choices.

I really feel like, though it's only been a few days, I can attribute this to the no meat, dairy or animal products in my system.

This morning, despite being hungry a bit last night (I just drank some water and felt fine after), I was not hungry this morning. I still ensured I ate a ''Cheese'' and salad sandwich for breakfast with 600ml of Seven Up Free at about 8.30 am just before hunger kicked in.

 That kept me going until 11.00 and I ate this bean salad I made:


Basically, 1/2 a can of Bean Salad from Sainsbury's, 1 Tomato, 10g Coriander, 40g Rocket, Dairy Free Feta, Cress and a drizzle of garlic infused olive oil.

I had this with one 330ml can of Caffeine Free Diet Cola that I have left over from last week.

It was sooooooooo good!

For lunch, I meal prepped some Nigerian red chilli stew with 50g fried Plantains and 180g basmati rice, which I cannot WAIT for!

Hoping to get into the gym tonight . . .will keep you posted!


Comments

Popular Posts