18 stone 9 and feelin' (not) fine! - Day One again

Yeah, so I'm now thirty years old and have again weighed in at my highest weight!

261 lbs as of 28th November.

I plan to weigh in every 28th (but didn't start this way of eating until today).

Still vegan but eating ALOT of substitutes has made me even fatter -  yes MAJOR rookie vegan error. That coupled with a lot of alcohol consumption (and sheer fucking laziness) has made me gain over 10 - 13 additional pounds.

I have basically relied on my old faithful's now for weight loss.


Proper veganism and Intermittent fasting.

Today, I have basically drank coffee and herbal tea - feeling fine as they are both warm and filling!

And I will be going 23/1 for Intermittent fasting.


My routine goes as follows:

Upon waking at 07:30 - 2tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar with 500mg Raspberry Ketones
From 09:00 to 17:00 -  3 x Coffee, 1 x Herbal Tea, 2 x Decaf Coffee
17:30 - Pasta 500g with Dairy Free ''Butter'' and 5g Pink Himalayan Sea salt (950 cal/ 164c/ 27p / 20.3f )

18:15 - 45 minutes walk/ hike (monitored with HRM)

Intermittent Fasting gives me something to look forward to later in the evening after a BS day at my crappy job (currently looking for a new one!), so once I'm full of pasta and the day is looking brighter thanks to a fuller stomach, I can then focus enough to blot out the world with some kick ass music, and go for a walk / hike, to hopefully get a 500 calorie burn.

Currently, I have serious pains in the back of my ankles and ALL of my sports bra's feel like vices around my ribcage. I'm just TIRED of everything.

I was thinking of going down the YOUTUBE route to document my weightloss but I am SOUL CRUSHINGLY shy and full of anxiety. A potential ''voiceover only'' and ''body pic only'' account could work.




I'm doing it for accountability rather than followers to be fair.

I NEED to drop a minimum of 100lbs, with the first 30 needing to come off in the next 6 weeks at least. Then I can just take my time with it.

28th December will be 24 days that I will have been at the above way of eating.


The ''science-y'' bit:

My TDEE - 2500 (roughly)*based on fitbit
My additional calories burned through exercise - 500
My Food - 950
My deficit - 2050 per day
My weekly deficit (over 5 working days) - 10250 ( divided by 3500 calorie deficit that equals 1lb weightloss)

= 2.9lb loss per week

This is at a minimum, as I want to work out over the weekend, however, I am unsure about this as I may be getting an additional job at a bar (awaiting interview date) -  so the hours mean I'll likely be working on weekends too, supplementing this pitiful office role I have.


so by Christmas, I should have just shifted this 9lbs and can be well on my way into the 17's (stones) by new year.

Comments

Popular Posts