Day 11

Last night, My activity Tracker has stopped synching, I have referred to the Tech pages, tried all of the fixes and have emailed them to see what they intend to do about their joke of  a product.

I have now had to set up an excel spreadsheet and a table on Word to calculate my workout calories burned, my TDEE and calories eaten to work out my deficit's.




To be fair, I want my fucking money back, I'm FUMING!

That aside, I worked out again last night - a LOT of cardio and a little oblique work...so little in fact, I have no DOMS whatsoever!


If you could ever see the sweat patches on my leggings in the gym last night, I looked like, I pissed myself.
My deficit yesterday, (so TDEE plus calories burned in workout, minus food eaten) is 1650! Nice!
If I eat just 100 calories less that for seven days straight, then I can drop my 3.5lbs per week as previously forecasted....



I am going to use yesterday as a guide and work like a mad woman, in my veganism (lol), to go 10 weeks, making 35lbs (2 and a half stone / 15.9kg) lost. I will BE EXCLUDING MY BIRTHDAY FROM THIS AND WILL BE DRINKING AND EATING WHAT THE HELL I WANT - ALL VEGAN THOUGH, OF COURSE.

Any way, back to the matter in hand before I get all excited, this poxy Activity Tracker. I think I'm going to give up on them after this weight loss journey is over. I gotta drop a good percentage of body fat, so I will keep it until then (as real-time workout calories are filtering through to me on the workout App called Polar Beat, but not updating on the standalone app, Polar Flow).

Once I have gone into ''Muscle building'' mode in about 8 or so months, this activity tracker can go to hell.

I can feel that my tummy has shrunk a little from the outside, but that's it really.

I reckon I won't really see much myself, by way of weight lost until my first goal of 2.5 stones down at 8-10 weeks in around December 6th 2017.


Tomorrow, I'm going to try hard to get the strength side of my workout in by getting up in the morning to work out, PM workouts are effective, but from a time and efficiency perspective, I'd  prefer morning workout's but I'm always knackered due to inconsiderate arseholes I currently live with.

Last night was the first night, I turned off my 4.45 am alarm and slept like a baby! I could have slept for longer as I have three days worth on interrupted sleep to catch up on but, I'm certainly not complaining.

I have ordered some herbal and vegan serotonin boosters which should arrive tomorrow. Hopefully, this aids some sleep!

Comments

Popular Posts