Intermittant Fasting . .

I'm not new to the concept of IF, I just never bothered to try it.

Trawling countless BS ''fitness'' accounts that generally aim to make you feel like shit for not knowing this wealth of information, I came across the below blog (and this specific article) that explains everything in a NON douchey way http://inertiawillhurtya.com/why-your-body-immediately-stops-burning-fat-the-moment-you-eat/

With all of the researching I have done over five years on various diets, Keto (which I've tried and couldn't sustain but had AMAZING RESULTS WITH) and IF seemed the most tried and tested.

How have I not seen this blog before?
Google algorithms? or the fat burning God's are finally on my side when it comes to the information put in front of me.

I always needs science to support me when I am doing something, IF seems fabulous, the reasons I have not attempted it before because despite all of the reading, I still felt like I didn't know WHY choosing to forgo breakfast and lunch until later in the day would turn me into a lean machine . .
But I get it now . .

Trying to keep my eating window as short as possible and it's proving hard.








I have kept myself ''sated'' with Black Coffee, a fig and 2 polo mints so far



I'm NOT starving, I COULD JUST REALLY EAT, if that makes any sense? lol


It's currently 12.35pm and I was initially shooting for a 3pm to 9pm eating window but the hunger is kicking my arse now!

I'M TRYING TO STICK TO IS SO I CAN TRAIN MY BODY BUT PERHAPS IT'S TOO MUCH, TOO SOON GIVEN WHAT MY BODY IS USED TO.

1pm until 9pm might have to be the one until I have trained my body up, then reduce the window gradually.

I'm quite the ''all or nothing''' person and this has what has given me issues up until now.

1600 calories between 1 and 9pm . . .

Let's go!


6th December until 28th December (weigh day) - 22 days (three weeks and some change) and I'm hoping for a 9lb loss.

Time will tell . .

Comments

Popular Posts